The Dark Room

Monday 2 January 2017

Birthday birding

So the 2nd January is my birthday and I'm 46 today and with all the presents,cards and piles of money to open it wasn't a early start. However  I arrived at Rayleigh weir at 9.40am to see the 4 Waxwings at the glamorous industrial site in the Mc Donald's car park. With the fast food restaurant being very busy the Waxwings was always being disturbed when feeding as the trees are very close to the road and foot path.
Light was good but with the temperature being bloody cold, I've got a bit of camera shake even with using the mono pod.

Always  good see though and a good year tick!






2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday - you are now officially one year older than me...... you old timer.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lee- I do look a lot younger than you though ;)

    ReplyDelete